Please Click here to sign our Participation Waiver- Read Carefully and all Participants must read and fill out unless the participant is a minor than his/her parent or guardian must sign for them. You will not be able to participate until this has been filled out and received.
- 48 hours in advance full refund minus – $50 Cancellation fee per unit
- 24 hrs 50% refund minus – 50$ Cancellation fee per unit
- 12 hrs in advance 25% refund minus – 50$ Cancellation fee per unit
- Anything after that no refund unless someone else takes there rental between that time then we will issue full refund minus- $50 Cancellation fee per unit
- No Refunds due to inclement weather, Only rescheduling with available rental- We will honor this through different seasons and units. Expires after 1 year.
- If you return early from your rental we will not issue a refund.
- Polaris Ride Command is a downloaded ORV/Snowmobile trail map app that is very easy to use and highly recommended.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to reservation for checkin.
- Dress accordingly- You will get somewhat dirty be prepared with a change of clothes.
- Dress Warm for snowmobile rentals- Bibs, Snowpants, Helmets, Hats, Gloves, Boots Thick Socks
- Guided tours are available for snowmobile rentals (extra charges apply call for details)
Important Reservation Information
- We do our best to fulfill every reservation, but unfortunately we cannot absolutely GUARANTEE a reservation. Mechanical malfunctions, rental accidents, software glitches causing over-bookings and other unforeseen events can sometimes cause rental unit shortages. These kind of unforeseen events can occur at any time before you arrive. YOU WILL NOT be held responsible if management is forced to cancel your reservation. In this instance, YOU will have the option to either re-schedule or receive a complete refund.
- OUR SNOWMOBILES HAVE A 125 MILE LIMIT FOR AN 8 HOUR RENTAL AND 150 MILE LIMIT FOR OVERNIGHT RENTALS, IF YOU GO OVER THE MILEAGE GIVEN THERE WILL BE A EXTRA CHARGE TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE.
- Excessive wear on carbides due to riding roads will be charged to credit card on file.
- There will be a $150 fee charged if we catch our side by sides off of the marked trails according to GPS in every unit!
- There will be a $200 Fine if caught on M-72 with any of our rental units- It is illegal to ride down the side of m72 per state law we are not responsible for fines incurred on rentals.
- There is a 25MPH Maximum speed on any county road That is off of the Marked trail- You must stay as far right as possible until making it back to the trail.
For complete details on our entire rental policy, please refer to our Rental & Release of Liability Waiver available at our Retail Store.